At Bright Beginnings children develop foundation skills vital for success at school and in life. Fun, play and literacy are at the core of our teaching and learning program. Our staff are dedicated to supporting each child in their play experiences, enhancing social, educational, language, creative, cognitive, physical and artistic opportunities.
Our holistic approach to child development promotes and encourages a range of skills and understandings including, but not limited to:
- self help and independence
- socialising with others
- respect of others and their differences
- fine motor skills and manipulation
- fundamental movement skills
- creative skills and artistic expression
- pre-reading and writing skills
- investigation and discovery
- numeracy skills
- music appreciation
- language skills for effective verbal communication
- appreciation of, and respect for, the environment
- awareness of emotions and how to express them
Each child’s health, happiness and wellbeing is our priority.